Today is the Best Day To Buy Your Family Property Vacations
If You don’t Buy Today When?
Today you have all the knowledge and expertise, to make an intelligent smart buying decision to become an owner with us
Why a few people tend to delay things. Often times, they always says.
- A: "Let me Think a About"
- B: "Let us do this tomorrow"
- C: "We can do it tomorrow"
- D: "Let just do it tomorrow"
We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we’re frustrated that the kids aren’t old enough and we’ll be more content when they are. After that, we’re frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We’ll certainly be happy when they’re out of that stage.
We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, are able to go on a nice vacation, when we retire.
The truth is, there’s no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when?
Your life will always be filled with challenges. It’s best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway.
“For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin – real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.”
This perspective has helped many people to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So, treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with…and remember that time waits for no one.
So, Stop waiting until tomorrowuntil finish school, until you go back to school, until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, until you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter, until you’re off welfare, until the first or fifteenth, until your song comes on, until you’ve had a drink, until you’ve sobered up, until you die,
Until you’re born again!!! really...
to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy.
Don’t Miss This Great Opportunity Tomorrow will be too Late.
Do you really love your family? Buy today. your family vacation home with us. And start a new life.
Happiness is a Journey, Not a Destination.
Thank You & Congratulations
I want to thank you for visiting us today we highly appreciate your family, for the precious time. We would certainly love to have your family as a new members of our fabulous resort in Orlando. We always created excuses for not taking a family vacation. Either there was too much work to be completed or there wasn't enough money.
When I started to feel mentally and physically exhausted from the everyday routine, I came to the realization that I needed to get away from it all. I took the advice of my family and took a much needed vacation with them. The vacation was rejuvenating and I returned stress free
How to Find and Recognize Good Business Opportunities
Timing is everything. You’ve likely heard this said many times before, but a clear explanation of why is rarely forthcoming. And, since timing is so important, how can you identify and take advantage of good timing?
New opportunities typically arise because of new innovation that either inspires or enables others to enter a market. If you are an online entrepreneur, this gives you some idea of where to look, but the opportunities do not last forever.
What is it that differentiates that small group of successful investors from the crowd? The fact that successful investors manage to make money while unsuccessful investors lose money at the same stage of the opportunity cycle.
Knowledge is power and make them successful investors. What allows some people to become super successful investors the way they think about money and wealth?
Some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world aren't the best coders or sales people, but instead, just really good at seizing great opportunities.
Successful People that emphasize the importance of seizing the moment for greatness.
1. "If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade."Tom Peters
2. "In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."Mark Zuckerberg
4. "It's through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we've always mapped our path."Michael Dell
5. "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." Warren Buffett
6. "Pursuing your passions makes you more interesting, and interesting people are enchanting." Guy Kawasaki
7. "Decide what you want, and then act as if it were impossible to fail." Brian Tracy
9. "To stay ahead, you must have your next idea waiting in the wings." Rosabeth Moss
10. "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston S. Churchill
11. "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." Francis Bacon
12. "How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it." Paulo Coelho
13. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." Milton Berle
14. "I will prepare and some day my chance will come." Abraham Lincoln
15. "Most people miss Opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison
16. "What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team." Benjamin Franklin Fairless
17. "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." Henry Ford
18. "Success is where preparation and opportunity meet." Bobby Unser
19. "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them." William Arthur
20. "To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." Bruce Lee
Those phrases are the ones being heard from those people who tend to procrastinate. I cannot see any point why they tend to do it.we cannot control every situation, so it will be better to do our best today.
You may have an important project at work that you’ve been procrastinating on, or an important life goal that you keep postponing. If so, go over the 65 procrastination quotes you’ll find below.
1. Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
2. You may delay, but time will not. Benjamin Franklin
3. To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing. Eva Young
4. Procrastination is opportunity’s assassin. Victor Kiam
5. If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. Olin Miller
6. The best way to get something done is to begin. Author Unknown
7. A year from now you may wish you had started today. Karen Lamb
8. Procrastination is the thief of time. Edward Young
9. Procrastination usually results in sorrowful regret. Today’s duties put off until tomorrow give us a double burden to bear; the best way is to do them in their proper time. Ida Scott Taylor
10. Following-through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things . Gene Hayden
11. Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. M. Scott Peck
12. If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done. Norman Vincent Peale
13. If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. Olin Miller
14. Begin to weave and God will give you the thread. German Proverb
15. Often greater risk is involved in postponement than in making a wrong decision. Harry A. Hopf
16. The habit of always putting off an experience until you can afford it, or until the time is right, or until you know how to do it is one of the greatest burglars of joy. Be deliberate, but once you’ve made up your mind -jump in. Charles R. Swindoll
17. Getting an idea should be like sitting on a pin; it should make you jump up and do something. E. L. Simpson
18. There is nothing so fatal to character as half finished tasks. David Lloyd George
19. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. Napoleon Hill
20. Doing just a little bit during the time we have available puts you that much further ahead than if you took no action at all. Byron Pulsifer
21. Stop talking. Start walking. L.M. Heroux
22. We all sorely complain of the shortness of time, and yet have much more than we know what to do with. Our lives are either spent in doing nothing at all, or in doing nothing to the purpose, or in doing nothing that we ought to do. We are always complaining that our days are few, and acting as though there would be no end of them. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
23. When there is a hill to climb, don’t think that waiting will make it smaller. Author Unknown
24. To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can. Syndey Smith
25. Delay not to seize the hour! Aeschylus
26. So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late. Lee Iacocca
27. This one makes a net, this one stands and wishes. Would you like to make a bet which one gets the fishes. Chinese Rhyme
28. Begin doing what you want to do now. Marie Beynon Ray
29. A primary reason people don’t do new things is because they want to do them perfectly – first time. It’s completely irrational, impractical, not workable – and yet, it’s how most people run their lives. It’s called The Perfection Syndrome. John-Roger and Peter McWlliams
30. If and When were planted, and Nothing grew. Proverb
31. Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried. Author Unknown
32. We shall never have more time. We have, and have always had, all the time there is. No object is served in waiting until next week or even until tomorrow. Keep going day in and day out. Concentrate on something useful. Having decided to achieve a task, achieve it at all costs. Arnold Bennett
33. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. Martin Luther King, Jr.
34. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. Abraham Lincoln
35. How soon not now, becomes never. Martin Luther
36. One of these days, is none of these days. Proverb
37. All things come to those who wait, but when they come they’re out of date. Anonymous
38. Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. C. Northcote Parkinson
39. The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action. Alexandre Graham Bell
40. The search for the perfect venture can turn into procrastination. Your idea may or may not have merit. The key is to get started. Unknown
41. It was my fear of failure that first kept me from attempting the master work. Now, I’m beginning what I could have started ten years ago. But I’m happy at least that I didn’t wait twenty years. Paulo Coelho
42. The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too. Norman Vincent Peale
43. You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind. Author Unknown
44. I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work. Pearl S. Buck
45. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started. David Allen
46. If you believe you can accomplish everything by cramming at the eleventh hour, by all means, don’t lift a finger now. But you may think twice about beginning to build your ark once it has already started raining. Max Brooks
47. Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows. Michael Landon
48. He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life. Victor Hugo
49. Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea? Nothing! Donald Gardner
50. The certainty that life cannot be long, and the probability that it will be much shorter than nature allows, ought to awaken every man to the active prosecution of whatever he is desirous to perform. It is true, that no diligence can ascertain success; death may intercept the swiftest career; but he who is cut off in the execution of an honest undertaking has at least the honour of falling in his rank, and has fought the battle, though he missed the victory. Samuel Johnson
51. Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy . Denis Waitley
52. Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill. Christopher Parker
53. Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing. William Arthur Ward
54. Don’t procrastinate. Putting off an unpleasant task until tomorrow simply gives you more time for your imagination to make a mountain out a possible molehill. More time for anxiety to sap your self-confidence. Do it now, brother, do it now. Author Unknown
55. Procrastination is a way for us to be satisfied with second-rate results; we can always tell ourselves we’d have done a better job if only we’d had more time. If you’re good at rationalizing, you can keep yourself feeling rather satisfied this way, but it’s a cheap happy. You’re whittling your expectations of yourself down lower and lower. Richard O’Conner
56. Yesterday is a cancelled check. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely. Kim Lyons.
57. If we accept and internalize the fact of our own mortality, then, by definition, we have to deal with the essential questions of how we live and spend our allotted time. We have to stop procrastinating, pretending that we have forever to do what we want to do and be what we long to be. Surya Das
58. By one delay after another they spin out their whole lives, till there’s no more future left for them. Robert L’Estrange
59. Delaying gratification is a process of scheduling the pain and pleasure of life in such a way as to enhance the pleasure by meeting and experiencing the pain first and getting it over with. It is the only decent way to live. M. Scott Peck
60. I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument, while the song I came to sing remains unsung. Rabindranath Tagore
61. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
62. “We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.” Erica Jong
63. He who hesitates is a damned fool. Mae West
64. Life, as it is called, is for most of us one long postponement. Henry Miller
65. Time wasted is existence; used is life. Edward Young